|Good afternoon County Republican Chairs,|
We are now less than 3 weeks away from the Primary Election. While the Republican campaign for the Attorney General nomination is unopposed on June 2nd, now is a critical time to continue building momentum in the race against Josh Shapiro this November.
Heather and the campaign team have been hard at work adapting to the new way of campaigning. We have continued to build a network of donors, Party Leaders, and elected officials while coordinating with key coalition groups in the law enforcement, business, pro-life, and 2nd Amendment communities.
As always, your support is integral to the success of a statewide Republican campaign. Over the next several weeks, there are 3 ways to help Heather in her race to defeat our failed Attorney General …
– Share Heather’s Information: While campaign travel is on hold amidst the shut-down, and volunteers are unable to staff events and knock doors, it is important we are still spreading the word about Heather’s background and vision for the Attorney General’s Office. We encourage you to share Heather’s Information on your County Committee’s website and social media.
– Heather’s Campaign Website: CLICK HERE
– Heather’s Facebook: @HeatherForAG
– Heather’s Committee of Seventy Interview: CLICK HERE
– Distribute the New Campaign Ad: Just last week, the Heidelbaugh for Attorney General Campaign released our first ad highlighting Josh Shapiro’s lack of leadership during the COVID-19 response. You can find the ad by CLICKING HERE. We ask that you share this video with your Committee Members, and on your Committee’s website and social media.
– Connect Heather to your Committee: Is your County Committee having any meetings virtually through Zoom or conference call? Heather is looking to stay connected with County Committees by taking part in these meetings across the state. Recently she took part in successful virtual meetings in Wyoming and Westmoreland County. Please let the campaign know if you are interested in having Heather on a Zoom or conference call in your county.
Thank you for all your help and support during these unprecedented times. Stay safe, and we look forward to seeing you on the campaign trail soon.
Heidelbaugh for Attorney General
|Paid for by Heidelbaugh for Attorney General, Inc.|
PO Box 23538
Pittsburgh, PA 15222